We prepare our students to learn, to grow, and to lead:
- in a community of teachers, staff, parents, and parish family joined in partnership to educate our children in Catholic faith and values
- in a setting of academic excellence and high expectations serving a diverse population of PreK-Grade 8 students on Cape Cod.
- in an environment that inspires the pursuit of knowledge, promotes service, and instills leadership.
- in a school culture that provides opportunities for each student to attain full potential as a caring citizen and person of faith.
- under the guidance and direction of a dedicated and committed faculty who values success for each student.
- with opportunities to explore growth in the arts, in athletics, and in a growing variety of extracurricular experiences.
- with an understanding of mutual respect for each individual.
- as successful and competent young men and women who continue their educational path in competitive secondary schools.